So recently I've had a few people contact me with questions about problems they were having either with quilting in general, or in some cases a very specific issue. I know that some time ago I asked for suggestions on tutorials, and I've been trying to work my way through them (with apologies to the strap people, I know, I know, but I just retrieved my 'photo studio' from the kitchen decorating endeavours after 3 months, so I might be able to get that set up now), but while I've been tackling more general areas, like HST cutting sizes and the like with the Quilt Making and Bag Making Basics posts, I was wondering if there was something specific that anyone wanted to ask around bag making or quilting. Post your question below and I'll try and tackle it in a Dear Katy post.
Now there are a few conditions to this:
1. I will not necessarily tackle each question in the order asked, since I will try and tie them in with what I'm working on at the time so that I can get good examples.
2. I don't hand sew, so I'm really not the best person to ask about that.
3. If your Dear Katy question has humorous elements, you may get an answer faster ;o)
4. I cannot promise to make my replies 100% serious, but then if you read this blog already, you probably know that!
5. I cannot promise a post a week, but I will try for at least one Friday a month.
Okay then, have at it!