Oh what a year 2010 has been here at the Thistle Patch!
This year has:
1. Marked the first year of The Littlest Thistle trading.
2. Brought a number of new families in addition to the Thistles, with the Woods, garden and Chinese garden familes coming along.
3. Seen a number of new techniques and fabrics used.
4. Seen my first fair attendance as a retailer rather than shopper.
5. Seen my first competition entries, which included a nomination in category 4 of the BBAAs in December.
6. Seen my acceptance into the Guild of Master Bearcrafters.
7. Seen some wonderful new customers, followers and friends.
I’m not quite sure how 2011 could improve on that, however we will try :o)
From all of us here at the Thistle Patch, we hope you have a beary happy new year