Oh what a year 2010 has been here at the Thistle Patch!
This year has:
1. Marked the first year of The Littlest Thistle trading.
2. Brought a number of new families in addition to the Thistles, with the Woods, garden and Chinese garden familes coming along.
3. Seen a number of new techniques and fabrics used.
4. Seen my first fair attendance as a retailer rather than shopper.
5. Seen my first competition entries, which included a nomination in category 4 of the BBAAs in December.
6. Seen my acceptance into the Guild of Master Bearcrafters.
7. Seen some wonderful new customers, followers and friends.
I’m not quite sure how 2011 could improve on that, however we will try :o)
From all of us here at the Thistle Patch, we hope you have a beary happy new year
When something is perfect it doesn't get any better than that. Your bears are there. Their design, names, & stories are so delightful. Your colors of mohair are wonderful. You have had a wonderful year and it's just gonna get better. (o: Can't wait to see you soar.
Happy New Year. I can't wait to see what you are creating next. I am so thrilled to have LuLu.
You have had a very good year Katy. I hope 2011 is as productive as last year for you.
you are energetic & active, it's really exciting to see your new work.
Thistle's bears are bold and dynamic! Wish your bears stay all over the world.
happy new year.
wishing you the most wonderful and Happy New year. May 2011 be a wonderful year for you.
Thank you all, hope you all have a great new year too :o)