Well, we may have had a long weekend for easter, but alas, tonsillitis (again!) put paid to too much productivity on Friday and Saturday, in fact I didn’t even go near my machine on Friday! Saturday was a little cutting and some hand work, Sunday was lots of cutting and a little piecing, and Monday was some handwork and some more piecing. Tuesday ended up being most productive, after I was finished work for the day! I also gave my blog an overhaul this week to bring it back towards my logo – there will eventually be a new header, but I need to finish a couple of projects first…
Finishes This Week:
Zakka style totes x 4. Yes, 4! It’s all Rhonda’s fault, if she hadn’t started her next round of the FAL, I wouldn’t have been having to find a use for my FPPFTT block 2, and then I wouldn’t have been looking for a tote to use it on, and then I wouldn’t have had to join in on the Zakka Style sew along for last week, which was the zig zag tote, and then I wouldn’t have had to modify it to include the block, and then I wouldn’t have had to make 4 of them for the sample swap at the Fat Quarterly Retreat in June. See, all Rhonda’s fault, clearly… BTW, I’ll post all about these tomorrow, so no piccies just yet!.
In Progress This Week:
My hexies bred and bred and bred until there was 100 of them. And now they’re dutifully lining up in columns. This was the ideal project to work on when flopped in a beanbag feeling sorry for oneself over ongoing tonsillitis… This is what they looked like on Saturday before they started joining themselves together
To Be Worked On This Week:
NYB block – tute will be posted on Monday 16th
The windmill cushion
Block 5 from FPPFTT conversion
Stained quilt – to be basted. Yeah, gran had the fire on in the living room when I went over to visit, so I decided to skip the spray basting there o.O I think I just about have room on my kitchen floor though, so I’ll hopefully get this done one evening.
Linking up to: