I swear my ability to remember the goals I’ve set myself is worse than my ability to actually stick to them! Anyway, lets look at the 3 things I set myself to do in July:
1. Frame purse for my In The Frame Purse Swap partner – DONE!
2. Work on My Precious. Well I did, just not the fabrics posted, but that counts, right? RIGHT?!
3. Make a pencil case for him and a Kindle case for her down south. Well in the end, her down south cancelled her order, as she already had a solution, but here’s the pencil case:
Whew, okay, now lets see what’s up for August:
1. I *need* to turn this into a messenger bag in time for my stop on the Practically Paper Piecing blog hop:
2. I really want to get a block done for Amy’s Texting While Sewing comp. I have it all planned, I just need to find time to make it!
3. I need to get Susan’s Stitch Tease block done by the end of this month too I think, I’m seeing stars…
Your three for July makes are wonderful – good luck with August!!
I'd say July was good one!! I'm still lusting after that purse.
The purse is lovely Katy, but I'm not in the swap, no chance that it's for me!!
You seem to be in control – I am hoping to do the Texting Whilst Sewing too, like you, just need time!
Are you still down South?
You did good! Another relatively achievable plan 🙂
You did well and your three for August sound like you can do it!
That messenger bag must be givin you nightmares by now… lol You'll do great I'm sure, and just think, Septembers list can be assembling your bee blocks! 😛
Youll get them done, and more things too knowing you!!
You have too many lists for me. I am sure you will do them, as otherwise they will be nagging at you for sure.
Congratulations on the first three! Hope the second set of 3 go just as well! =D
your purse is fantastic – love the design you created
very cute, i decided to join in this month after seeing yours – so at the end of august when i have nothing done.. i'll blame you 🙂
Well I'm sending you another 8 hours in the day from the land down Under.
Hi Katy, love the 'typewriter purse' and your finished one is equally as cute. The srip quilting should make a fab messenger bag. Great month for finishes.
All looking lovely from here!