Ugh, August was a bit of a failure on the list front. Here’s what I had to do:
1. Turn one of my FPPFTT blocks into a messenger bag. This one I actually managed:
2. Get my Texting While Sewing block done. Well, I tried and I failed, but here’s half a block:
3. Get my Stitch Tease block done for Susan. Err, well, I realised I need to give it to Danny who I’m seeing in 5 weeks, so I’m just hand delivering it. I’m going to work on it in the next week or two though, honest (as I’ll have another one to do too!)
So what am I going to aim for for September? I’m aiming low here, I’ve got Sewing Summit prep to do you know ;o)
1. Finish TBB II
2. Get my craft book review done for the hop
3. Finish my Sailor Mouth swap items
Wish me luck…
You haven't done my block?!! Sob!! Ah go on, I keep making blocks but don't get around to posting them. Between the two of us we might almost succeed!
Better luck this month!! (If I did this it'd have to be three for 2012 and three for 2013!)
I went the same route for september, too much to do to get ready for SS! can't wait to see what you come up with for the book review!
Ahhh but that bag is really really awesome….
I love your bag and it wasn't your fault you couldn't bend the block to your will.
Plus you cleaned your oven in August so I think that wipes out any perceived failures on the sewing front….
Love the bag and I'm sure you'll do even more in September!
Well you made a dent in the August items at least. Hope this month you get your 3 projects done =D
I really like how you used your lovely string block for the messenger bag!
3 is the magic number… I hope your Paris idea can be made one day and I love your messenger bag!
No luck needed, just 48 hours in ONE day, you don't have to sleep, get The Clan to pitch in. (o:
You were more or less half way there that stands for something!
Love the Messenger and your texty block – I'm a block behind in Stitch Tease as well (sorry Danny) but will catch up this month!
your text block may not be finished but it's off to a great start. I've been scrambling myself lately. Cheers to September
Oh, I'm in love with that messenger bag!
a little over 4 weeks and we meet in person…can't wait!