That time is creeping up upon us again, the end of another quarter, and a close examination of how
badly well we have done on our lists of things to finish. This time round I tried to be quite canny about listing things I had to get done, so with just over 2 weeks to go, what have I got left to cram in?
1. Frame purse for the frame purse swap, due at the end of July – Done and living with its new owner!
2. Insert circle challenge prize – Done and living with its new owner!
3. No Sew Challenge project for Angela – Done!
4. Bear for Justine – Done!
5. Pencil case for dad – Done and delivered!
6. Kindle cover for mum – order cancelled
7. FPPFTT 3 messenger bag – Done!
8. Secret quilt for secret blog hop (late September/early October) – Well, the top is done, I just need to baste, quilt and bind it
9. Book review project for blog hop in September – I’ve cut all the pieces up, and sewed the top last night. It’s a mini, so I hope to get it basted tonight, then to quilt and bind it over the weekend
Hmm, that’s looking suspiciously good, but there’s still time yet for it all to go horribly wrong before the end of the month ;o)