Phew, it’s time for the final roundup for the FAL for Q3:
1. Frame purse for the frame purse swap, due at the end of July – Done and living with its new owner!
2. Insert circle challenge prize – Done and living with its new owner!
3. No Sew Challenge project for Angela – Done!
4. Bear for Justine – Done!
5. Pencil case for dad – Done and delivered!
6. Kindle cover for mum – order cancelled
7. FPPFTT 3 messenger bag – Done!
8. Secret quilt for secret blog hop (late September/early October) – Done! Alas I can’y actually show it to you because my date is the 12th of October – damn! When I signed up we hadn’t been allocated our dates, so I didn’t realised I’d miss this quarter. Oh well!
9. Book review project for blog hop in September – Done!
Yup, finally think I’ve got the hang of this thing, only list what you absolutely have to get done on pain of death ;o)
i didn't even participate this quarter and good thing too because it has been crickets over here…
They're all great – what's next on the list?!
You are so incredibly productive! I'm excited to see your secret quilt.
Impressive! Hopefully, your blog will inspire me to actually finish something!!
Look at you overachieving! Well done! I can't believe your mum cancelled on you…I'd take anything you made 🙂
I am glad that you are free to live another month – and terribly impressed by your industry! I especially like the frame purse.
Are you sure you have a day job too? Lol. Talk about overachieving! Wonderful makes!
Yep that's my motto too for a finish along.
Wow! Well done!
All gorgeous. Particularly the frame purse and the mini and the ted and… oh. 🙂
These are all stunning, especially the bear but the rest too. Congratulations on getting it all done.
Your list of finishes is inspiring! I missed out on seeing your book review project originally, the quilting looks amazing!
Super successful in the completions department!
Your soooo good! You put me to shame!
Very well done!
You're on fire my friend!Im especially pleased to see the bears head is now attached to a body. He? She? looks delightful!
This sounds do able for me, just got to get a post up.. LOve your new banner……. and I have been trying to get this Star quilt done…. it will be on the FAL list. its a gift and I messed up the cutting, I used Jeni Bakers pattern…