Remember that WIP List Of Shame from the start of the year? Well it’s time to start making another dent in it for quarter 2 of the Finish Along:
I also have a few carry-overs from Q1, although 2 of them will fall into Q3 because there are others involved in their delivery. So what do we have?
1. Madrona Corners – carried over from Q1, this will be quilted by the end of tomorrow, and by the end of the weekend I hope to have the binding on:
2. Echo Bella – I really want to get this finished this quarter, as I think it will help my improv skills when I try and assemble it all:
3. Rainbow Road Tote – I totally changed my mind from my original plan for this, and it should be a simple finish, I just need to pull my finger out and do it:
4. Frog Prince Pouch – this should be another quickie, if I can just get it done before I head on holiday in June, it can hold a little project I have for a summer sew along I’m taking part in:
5. SS Cushions – because, you know, I need more cushions ;o) Just kidding, I would like to get these done for the technique practice:
6. Carl Chameleon Tote – again, this should be quick, another pulling my finger out one:
7. QAYG Table Mats – I really would like better backgrounds for my food blog, and now the evenings are lighter and I can maybe start getting photos in front of the kitchen window, I could do with getting these done:
8. Piece Bee With You Viewmaster Cushions – I doubt I’ll ever see any more of these blocks now, so I’m just going to make a cushion out of the 4 I have, maybe with a filmstrip type covering over the zip on the back:
9. Sew Along Bag – more details to be announced over the next few days.
10. Quilt for Siblings Together – Rhonda did the top and provided the backing for this, I just need to baste, quilt and bind it ready to take to FQR:
11. Get 3 bag patterns up for sale. I have a lot of this done for 2 patterns so far, I just need to wrap it all up, then I might be recruiting some pattern testers…
What’s on your list? Have you signed up? There’s great prizes available, so head on over to Leanne’s and join in.
For this month in the Year Of Lovely Finishes, I’m going to keep it simple. Madrona Corners is the main focus of my attention as it has to be at the British Quilt & Stitch Village competition at the end of this month:
I love your viewmaster blocks! I still have my viewers and reels from a zillion years ago.
And the phrase "pull my finger out" made me snort when I laughed 🙂
Looking forward to seeing the Madrona corners ; ) looks fabulous
Looks like you are going to be pulling lots of fingers this weekend!
Really like the viewmaster blocks, what a pity you didn't get more!
Loads of potential finishes there then, bet you sweep the boards for prizes at the end of next quarter!! lol
Great list! Here's to a fab quarter – get stitching, missy. I can't wait to see these come together!
Wow, that's quite a list! I can't wait to see more of these projects! I love your view master blocks but how many were you supposed to get?
Gosh, what a lot of lovely projects to finish. Love the view master blocks!
Your list is almost as ambitious as mine….I can't wait to see what you do with the Daisy Quilt!
Great goals – name and shame those Bees!!!
I think that viewmaster block would have given me heart failure – cute as it is!
Hi Carl! He's a cutie!
I love all your projects that "should be a quickie" I hope they turn out to be.
Shame you were let down by Bee members with your Viewmaster blocks, would have been an awesome quilt!
Blimey! That's quite a list! Good luck!
You only got 4 viewmasters back? That stinks!!! And, what is this with a food blog? You have a food blog? Do tell…..
Woo hoo – that's quite a list!! Uhm. Good luck!!!
Ok, I gotta know, what kind of long arm is that? It is BEAUTIFUL!
In other news, I love all of your projects and I can't wait to see them come together!
my gosh that is a major list.
You'll be busy, then. Good luck, I'll be cheering for you :o)
I'm exhausted just looking at your list (I'm refusing to update mine for the same reason). So long as you are enjoying them all, go have fun!
Great fabrics chosen for the frog prince pouch! I love it!
I also would love to be a pattern tester if you are recruiting all the way from Canada 🙂
Wowsa, that's a lot of projects!! If anyone can finish them its you!! I particularly love your table mats!!
Lots of lovely projects there to keep you busy for the next few months!
A wonderful list! I know you sew fast and frequently, so I will cheer for you to finish them all.
Oh no! I was planning to make your block after Dorrylu's, which I was definitely going to get done this month! >_< Time to get cracking…