It’s that time of the quarter when one puts up a list of insanely impossible challenges to be achieved in the next 3 months in the hope that at least one or two will stick…
So what might I be able to achieve this quarter?
1. Echo Bella – I really really want to get this finished this quarter it’s starting to haunt me…
2. Frog Prince Pouch – the frog is haunting me too o.O
3. QAYG Table Mats – I’m so close with these now, I just want them done!
4. Quilt for Siblings Together – Rhonda did the top and provided the backing for this, I just need to baste, quilt and bind it ready to take to FQR. No really, it will be done in the next few days, it has to be!
5. Get the pattern for this tidied up and up for sale and the associated SAL done:
6. Get this little baby quilted and bound! I’d hoped to get it done in time for FQR, but there’s just no way I’ve got time now :o(
7. Get this quilted and bound:
8. Get this back from Trudi and bind it:
9. Maybe tackle this one too. Some bits are cut, some are not, I just need to knuckle down and do it!
I think I’m going to leave it at that. I’m not feeling the love for some of my older WIPs right now, maybe they’ll grow on me again for Q4!
If you want to play too, don’t forget to head over to Leanne’s to link up!
Not much then??!!!
I have a fat quarter pack of Echo sitting and staring at me, too! Good luck with your quarter goals! 🙂
Well you definitely ticked the insanely impossible box ;o)
imagine being haunted by a frog, it would be terrifying. thats a super duper long list, have fun 🙂
Bloody hell that is a huge list!!
Wow! You've got a ton going on! Good luck with everything!
So basically you've set yourself up for a fall, right??? :O)
Wow, lots of lovely projects to be working on here. Good luck for getting them all done!
Only nine? I mean really? What are you going to do for the rest of the quarter?
Seriously though I love quilt tops six, seven and eight. I don't suppose you've blogged about number six before? (in the days that I was unaware of your quilty existence) – I'd love to have a closer look….
Im with Catrin. Surely 9 isn't enough of a challenge ? (cough Cough)
Good luck with your list for this quarter. Im sure you'll pull some mojo out and thrill us with your brilliance.
Your list is impressive! Such lovely projects. Looking forward to joining you on the challenge ; )
Wonderful, you certainly went large with this list, and each is a great project. I am looking forward to seeing them done.
There is a lot of haunting going on in your house. I hope you havent got witches in the cupboard.
There is so much goodness here I don't even know where to start! Love your table mats – they're going to be amazing. Your super spacey quilt is just super and I can't wait to see it finished. Great list!
Echo Bella. I see what you did there and I like it.
Better get to it, you don't want a big blue winged frog to haunt you!!!
I love reading everybody's ambitious lists. I couldn't do that. I'd only write what I knew I could finish, otherwise I'd feel like I wasn't meeting goals ie failing. That's just me though. I also really dislike some of my older UFOs nowadays too. I hope they grow on me again, but I'm not sure they will. I keep seeing new fabrics and new quilts I want to make.
Hehehe. You crack me up. I want to see them ALL finished by October. A-huh.
Good luck with all your proposed finishes, I am sure you will breeze through them 🙂
I don't think you have enough on the list…
I think you could really add a few more. You didn't even make it to 10 🙂