It’s that time of the quarter when one puts up a list of insanely impossible challenges to be achieved in the next 3 months in the hope that at least one or two will stick…
So what might I be able to achieve this quarter?
1. Echo Bella – I really really want to get this finished this quarter it’s starting to haunt me…
2. Frog Prince Pouch – the frog is haunting me too o.O
3. QAYG Table Mats – I’m so close with these now, I just want them done!
4. Quilt for Siblings Together – Rhonda did the top and provided the backing for this, I just need to baste, quilt and bind it ready to take to FQR. No really, it will be done in the next few days, it has to be!
5. Get the pattern for this tidied up and up for sale and the associated SAL done:
6. Get this little baby quilted and bound! I’d hoped to get it done in time for FQR, but there’s just no way I’ve got time now :o(
7. Get this quilted and bound:
8. Get this back from Trudi and bind it:
9. Maybe tackle this one too. Some bits are cut, some are not, I just need to knuckle down and do it!
I think I’m going to leave it at that. I’m not feeling the love for some of my older WIPs right now, maybe they’ll grow on me again for Q4!
If you want to play too, don’t forget to head over to Leanne’s to link up!