This week is all about the FQR random, or rather random things I discovered on my trip, all of which is, naturally, very useful information…
1. Should you ever find yourself at Jan’s house, I’d leave sneaky midnight snacks off your list of activities, unless you fancy some nice cold, ice cold nail varnish, all topped off with 3 boxes of icing sugar ;o)
2. You can totally bamboozle Liberty lovers just by taking them to Shaukat. Seriously, like, stand back and watch the total paralysis take hold as their minds stop computing all the options kind of bamboozling ;o) I may or may not have lead one of our esteemed teachers astray *ahem*,
3. Waitrose coconut pieces don’t always come in the same packaging and are not always in the same part of the shop as in other stores. This can be a source of much anguish if you were craving some and your friend is happily munching away on some when you couldn’t find it. If you’re lucky, your friend will bring you some the next day…
4. It is possible to include absent friends if you do a bit of lateral thinking:
5. Despite all appearances to the contrary last year, Oxford services is not actually a jinx…
Linking up with my fellow Randomeers:
LOL!!!! Yes it's true I have a box of nail varnish in my fridge and three boxes of icing sugar randomly in my cupboards. I also had a space out when you took me to Shaukat – I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Glad Oxford Services didn't jinx you this time. Oh and you know when we were outside the restaurant and everyone said: Oh take our pictures pointing at the sign and get the sign. I did briefly think it was a bit random until I twigged why?! 🙂
Ha ha! Guilty of liberty overload!
If I put all my nail varnish in the fridge, there would be no room for food! (Oooh a diet that actually might work!) x
I don't understand 5.. (Still no-reply?)
Good thing you didnt drink that nail polish thinking it was some kid of exotic cocktail !
Why is the nail varnish in the fridge??
Aww! Annabella 🙂
Oooh, thanks for the link to shaukat, I never knew that was there
I don't get why the nail varnish is in the fridge either but you've reminded me that I haven't painted my nails in ages! Those coconut chunks look yummy, I'd liked the chocolate coated version.
I saw you eating those coconut chunks. Ill need to try to find some to try.
Wait, why do people keep their nail polish in the fridge?
Nail polish in the fridge stops it going all dry and gunky. Love your reference to Annabella!