Another week, another round of madness from the Randomeers!
1. I saw this YouTube video somewhere last week, and it totally appealed to the bearmaker in me, but I thought it might give you a bit of a giggle too…
Even funnier, the Harlem Shake remix:
2. Did you know that it’s illegal to wear camouflage in Barbados? Damn, that’s my plans for this little number out then…
3. Apparently researchers at UCL have defined that personal space is a space 8″ – 16″ from a person’s face. Just so you know, mine’s much bigger than that…
4. Did you know that in Qatar there is a banned occupation list for people wanting to hold a driving licence? It includes milkmen and farmers. Guess they don’t have any tractors there then…
5. And finally, what do all good anarchist punk rockers do when they retire? Err, join a sleepy village lifeboat crew apparently!
Linking up, as ever, with my fellow Randomeers:
Weird as ever!
Stupid iPad won't show the video links. Oh well, at least I got to read your post without bloglovin crashing on it. Bring back life on a real computer say I!
Can't get them on the Kindle either 🙁
Checking all my typing this time before I press send too !
Android hates the video links, too! And I'm with you on the personal space thing. 8 inches?! Not blinking likely. Especially if you're standing behind me!!
LOL! Darn! No risque camo bathing suits in my future either 🙂
Love the bears! They are adorable and who doesn't love a good back scratch!
OMG that Harlem shuffle re- mix of the Bears was hilarious!
Wonderfully random this week!
It's too early in the morning for dancing bears! and that bathing costume, and that camel looking at me… cool random stuff as always ( I think I say that every week)
8" is fine, if you want a punch in the face!
Just imagine the ridiculous tan lines that outfit would create!!
Love the bears! Amazed that puny tree could take it….
Where do you find this stuff?? Keeping it random. Keeping it real.
who are the rnli volunteers? i cant recognise them
Pole dancing bears. now there's a first!
I was in bed last night when I realised I hadn't seen a random Thursday post pop up from you! It's such a shame you won't get to wear that outfit to Barbados. Maybe Stitch Tease next year. 🙂
I LOVE bears
You know, I think you might get away with that outfit in Barbados as it could hardly be described as wearing anything at all, never mind as camouflage.
Delightfully random! (And it was no good – I had to go and google the last one or I'd be in danger of expiring from curiosity)