Wow, it’s that time again, doesn’t time fly when you’re
having fun running around like a blue arsed fly!
So let’s look at what I thought I’d do, versus what I managed to scrape together:
1. Echo Bella – I really really want to get this finished this quarter it’s starting to haunt me… FAIL – not even one block done, ugh!
2. Frog Prince Pouch – the frog is haunting me too o.O DONE! You’ll see it on the 6th…
3. QAYG Table Mats – I’m so close with these now, I just want them done! DONE! Blogged about here
4. Quilt for Siblings Together – Rhonda did the top and provided the backing for this, I just need to baste, quilt and bind it ready to take to FQR. No really, it will be done in the next few days, it has to be! DONE! Blogged about here
5. Get the pattern for this tidied up and up for sale and the associated SAL done: FAIL! The pattern is in the process of being branded up though, we’re getting there!
6. Get this little baby quilted and bound! I’d hoped to get it done in time for FQR, but there’s just no way I’ve got time now :o( DONE! Blogged about here
7. Get this quilted and bound: FAIL! It’s still folded up exactly where I left it after taking this photo
8. Get this back from Trudi and bind it: DONE! Blogged about here
9. Maybe tackle this one too. Some bits are cut, some are not, I just need to knuckle down and do it! FAIL! I did get half my mosaic blocks made, but then I needed more Charcoal and I flitted off onto something else waiting for it to arrive and never came back to it.
Well okay, 5/9 isn’t too bad, even if some were rather quicker and simpler than others! Now I have to go and contemplate Q4…
How did you get on?
5 out of 9 is bloody brilliant!!! Can't wait to see the frog pouch.
Do you want a few of mine? I only got 2 done!!!
You almost got half done. Thats pretty good you know…
Plus I seem to recall you got a load of other things done.And you were sick …and didnt you go away this quarter?
I think you got a ton done!
Five out of nine is fantastic and it is even more fun that I got to see some of it in person. You clearly have some things for Q4 too.
More than 50% is a result in my book!
I think you did brilliantly! My favourite is the Retro flowers quilt:)
That's not bad at all considering all the other stuff that was happening.
Oh my goodness, you did amazingly!!
Oh but the quality too… the stitch tease and retro flowers are both exceptional!
Well, I'd be happy with 5/9. Especially the Retro Flowers and stitch Tease
I think that's pretty good! I only set 3 goals and I didn't finish them all.
That is pretty great progress! Stitch tease and retro are my favs too 🙂
I think there's more dones than fails- well done!!
better than 50% sounds great, and there is always another month for the other projects
you had a better percentage than me. Well done, you!
I've never heard "a blue arsed fly" before — I learn so many things from you! 😀
Five of nine is great! I'm looking forward to seeing your branding on your pattern. 🙂