Sheesh, last quarter of the year already, things are going insanely fast this year!
I’m going to try and go lightly on myself this quarter to prevent too many tantrums when I don’t actually achieve things at the end, after all we all know it’s getting to that time of year when we have secret projects to work on that we can’t share until the end of December! Still, none of these actually require that much work to finish them off, so since some of these have been hanging around for over a year it will be good to them done!
1. AMH Voile and Velveteen quilt – this just has to be basted, quilted and bound
2. Tula camper cushions – just the stitching, and overall assembly to be done
3. Porthole cushions – I have to accept that there just aren’t going to be any more of these portholes, so cushions they shall become! Or maybe a mini wall hanging. We’ll see…
4. Hexie cushion – again just the applique of this to be done – I shall use one of the techniques I learned in PITP to speed this up!
5. Japanese X & + cushion – I had been thinking that this needed one more block, but in fact I think I can use just these 5, using 1 and some solids on the back.
6. Viewfinder cushion – it’s been a year, there’s definitely no more of these blocks going to find their way back to me now, so a cushion is the way to go.
7. Liberty surprise – turn this into its final form (currently a secret squirrel project, hence no further details)
8. Jenelle’s bear – finish this wee guy’s face, joint and stuff him and send him on his way
Hmm, I think I need to go out and buy some more cushion forms…
Linking up, for the last time, to:
Stuff the bear and make a mountain of cushions – sounds like a good plan!
Hope the house gets finished this quarter too if you're preparing a cushion flood!!!
Those are going to be some fab cushions in that pile!
There's definitely going to be a colorful mountain of loveliness in your space, when you've finished all these.
That poor bear looks rather uncomfortable!!! I'd start on him first!
Good Luck with the ultimate yoga bear and all of those other lovely projects!! :o)
You buy more, and you won't fit through the door!!!
Lots of good stuff. i still want to try portholes and think the AMH quilt will be wonderful. Juliex
Don't these lists freak you out? I get anxious looking at all the projects! I think it's best I don't do this myself, lol.
There will be no room to sit on your sofa for all those cushions. OMG love those view finder blocks. I still have my old view finder and reels.
I'm sad you didn't get any more view blocks, they're awesome. A swap that went bad?
You are way more ambitious than me, this time of year seems to fly even faster than the rest and I am afraid that I'll blink and it will be December and I'll still be standing there, (incomplete) list in hand!
Are those View blocks paper pieced? They are really cute … good luck with all that cushion making 😉
Wherever you fall over in your flat you will have a soft landing. There will be gorgeous cushions everywhere!
What a lovely selection of projects with plenty of variety. It's great to have some projects lined up for those long, winter nights!
great plans, Katy. Love all those cushions in the works.
You are going to be the pillow lady, there will be nice places to nap everywhere in your house.
Love love love the rainbow hexies
That's quite a list! But I'm sure you'll manage it, I know how well you pace yourself!
I'm not sure you have enough cushions there! Maybe a tote bag would make a nice alternative?