Yesterday I told you all about the parcel that took the slowest of slow boats from China, from one of my favourite Etsy sellers, Mary at Bag Purse Frames. Admittedly I don’t shop there often as I tend to buy in bulk, but that’s the beauty of it, I can pick up a ton of bag hardware in one place, at one time, and with one shipping charge, all with a very reasonable price too.
This is what my parcel had in it:
- Twist locks in 5 different shapes and finishes, up to 4 of each (these are sold individually and I got different quantities of each)
- The 1″ sliders are to go with 1″ rings I already had (not sure why I just had rings and not sliders at that size!)
- 10 sets each of the 2″ silver and gold and 1 1/2″ brass sliders with 2 rings (these are sold separately, but it’s easy to make up the sets)
- 50 of each of the silver and gunmetal bag feet
- 20 silver and 15 brass lobster swivel hooks
The hardware is beautiful, I am glad you ultimately received it.
Bookmarking that shop!
I'll remember her next time I need stuff! Juliex
glad it all worked out in the end for you.
I've purchased from Mary before. Usually good fast shipping. You had the nightmare of all shipping
Oooh, she has those flex purse frames as well, I've been meaning to make some of those for ages for my sunnies. Thanks for the recommendation and happy bag making!
3 cheers for Mary for being so helpful with getting the parcel too you despite FedEx's best attempts to thwart your bag making plans. Nice clasps!!
The site looks as though it is Bag makers heaven.
A sizeable haul indeed, well worth tangling with FedEx incompetence for!
I think the solution to the mailing fiasco, is going on a full-on far-eastern shopping expedition, and fill a suitcase of goodies!