Yay, the time has finally come to show off all that you’ve been working on for this quarter of the Finish Along:
- Make sure you have an individual post/Flickr pic for each project you have completed. I will not be holding a separate list for anyone that forgets, so it’s a strict, 1 link, 1 entry into the draw!
- Make sure that each entry was on your original list at the start of the quarter
- In at least one of your posts, please link to your original list to make it easier for me to check back – with nearly 300 entries, I might lose my mind if I have to go back and find each list (some may say I’ve lost it already mind you!)
- Don’t forget that a finish is defined as a completely finished project, eg a quilt, quilted and bound, a bag that’s fully lined and functional, or a jumper that one could wear out in public. I’m happy for you if you get a quilt top completed in one quarter, but hold onto it for the next quarter and see if you can get it quilted and bound before entering please :o)
- You have until midnight BST on 6th April to link up. For those of you in doubt about what time that is, there is a clock at the bottom of my blog which shows the current time BST.
During this week, we’ll also have guest tutorials to get you inspired.