So I realised that I completely forgot to write a list for myself for Q2, and thought I’d better get to the Q3 list quickly before it was half over! I’m still going to be crazy busy between work and the Commonwealths for a while, so I’m going super easy on myself for a while. These all seemed to fit the bill, so we’ll see how far I get…
1. Christmas Quilt. I know, I don’t like to mention the ‘C’ word before about the 20th of December, but this should be simple:
2. AMH Voile Quilt. I already have a voile + velveteen quilt, so this is going to be the summer weight version with voile on the back too:
3. Pretty Potent Pillowcases. These are a mixture of cotton and voile, and I’m just basing them on some pillowcases I have in the linen cupboard:
4. Modern Quilt Bee Quilt. I was hoping to jump start on these over the weekend, but then I realised I only had 10 rather than 11 blocks. I don’t mind having to make 2, but I wasn’t feeling up to pulling all that fabric for 2 blocks:
5. Glimma Logs Quilt. I started this as a simple project around New Year. All it needs to finish the top is 2 logs in white, then I had planned to practice my FMQ on each of the logs. I might do this along with Jess, but I doubt I’ll be able to keep up, so we’ll see.
Wish me luck…
I thought you said you were going to be easy on yourself!!
Mmm, nice projects! Good luck!
Hmmmm, that doesn't look anything like my version of 'going easy on myself' but, compared to previous lists from you, it's definitely shorter even if it doesn't look to be any easier! Good luck!
Such pretties! Have fun!
That's a pretty big list! I wouldn't be able to aim for four quilts in three months!
I'm loving the look of that Christmas stack!
That's a nice mix of fun projects you've listed there. Wishing you lots of luck!
That list doesnt look easy at all! You're crazy …
good luck sweetie. voile quilt will be dreamy!
Ha, the "C" word is in my vocabulary 365 days a year. (o:
Hush now ;o)
How many quilts do you have on the go at once???????? Tooooooo many.
Great projects- hoping you at least get the Christmas quilt done in time for December!
Ach, no problems with that list! Must finish or even start my voile quilt!
Such great projects you have on the list! Christmas talk is way too soon, I agree 🙂
Yeah, that still sounds like a fairly challenging list. Good luck!
Well that little lot should keep you out of mischief, or then again not 🙂
Wouldn't like to see your idea of a tough list! You have some lovely projects in your list.
Some lovely fabrics there – have fun!
You got this! I didn't make a list this time bc of my vacation and completely forgot to link up my finishes from q2, which kinda stinks since I hit them all, oh well! I will do better in q4.