Whew, the heatwave has finally broken here, and there’s been torrential rain and rather loud thunder. There’s probably been lightning too, but I couldn’t be bothered to look between the curtains next to my sick bed to find out ;o) Is it...
You know that moment when you get home from your holiday and you have a pile of post, 75% of which you can’t quite face opening yet, and the remaining 25% of which is junk? Well I had a nice new category this time round with this charming little rainbow...
There hasn’t been one of these in a while mainly because for the last month I’ve been on a secret squirrel mission with work that has involved a roughly 3 hour commute (round trip) and having to go to bed earlier to get up at stupid o’clock to get...
Hi, I'm Katy Cameron, head of the Thistle Patch here in Glasgow, UK where I design bag and sewing patterns and sell parts for vintage sewing machines, specialising in Singer Featherweights. Welcome to the site.
I respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
You can read more about their use in our privacy and security policy AcceptRead More
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.